The Original Since 1983
It doesn’t matter if you’re gluten-free, vegetarian, flexitarian, or just looking for new, health-conscious options, you can always trust Ancient Harvest to do right by your appetite. We serve up great tasting, non-GMO, organic, gluten-free foods for all, including gluten-free pasta, ancient grain blends, mac and cheese, quinoa flour, quinoa flakes and ready-to-eat polenta in a variety of inspired culinary flavors.
A Tale of Two Communities
From the high plains of Bolivia to the majestic mountains of Boulder, Colorado, the Ancient Harvest brand has a long history with quinoa. We were the first company to bring quinoa to the United States in 1983 when we walked the very first bag of this “supergrain of the future®” into a Boulder food store. And to this day, we are the premier brand of organic quinoa and innovative ancient grain products.
Ancient Harvest Fast Facts
- All of our products are gluten-free, USDA-certified organic and non-GMO.
- Everything we make is so deliciously craveable, you’ll never know the gluten’s gone.
- We won Prevention Magazine’s “Eat Clean 2013: Best Packaged Foods” award for our commitment to clean, organic ingredients.
- We make it a priority to support the people and communities who actually grow our grains. We spearhead and contribute to programs that aid in organic certification, farmer education, sustainable technologies and more.
- You can find more stats and facts about our ingredients, certifications and process on our FAQ page.
I Spy a Quinoa Seed
Like our look? We can’t take all the credit because Mother Nature really did all the work. Designed as an abstract representation of a quinoa seed emerging from its pod, the Ancient Harvest logo evokes the energy and abundance associated with ancient grains. Quinoa plants grow upward of six feet tall and are one of nature’s most majestic examples of bountiful beauty and whole nutrition.