Lemon Garlic Parsley Pagodas
- 1 box Ancient Harvest™ Gluten-Free Garden Pagodas Pasta
- 3 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 cups thinly ribboned kale, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/3 – 1/2 cups lightly packed and finely chopped flat leaf parsley, large stems removed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: roasted chicken
- Cook pagodas according to package instructions.
- Drain and rinse in a colander with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Chill pasta.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low/low heat with 2 tsp. olive oil.
- Add the garlic and stir frequently until light golden brown. 2-4 minutes
- Place cooked garlic in a bowl.
- Add kale to the pan and increase heat to medium. Stir until just starting to wilt. 2-3 minutes
- Add kale to a serving bowl with the pasta.
- Add 3 Tbsp. oil, lemon juice, zest, parsley, and 1/4 tsp. salt to the garlic bowl and whisk together.
- Toss dressing gently with the pasta until fully combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add more parsley as desired.
- Chill in the fridge then serve with fresh parmesan and a few sprigs of parsley. If desired, serve topped with shredded roasted chicken.
- *This dish is also excellent served hot.
Get Recipes Served Fresh to Your Inbox!