Baked Polenta Fries with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Baked Polenta Fries with Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Created by Wendy at Fit-and-Frugal.com What a delicious treat! Baked Polenta fries with honey mustard dipping sauce are a fantastic addition to the Ancient Harvest family of recipes.
- For the fries:
- 1 tube Ancient Harvest™ ready-to-eat polenta – we used the Traditional variety
- 1 -2 tablespoons olive oil (optional)
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the honey mustard dipping sauce:
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons regular or dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Slice each unwrapped roll of polenta in half crosswise; then cut each half lengthwise and slice into rectangular fry shapes (approximately 30 – 32 fries per roll).
- Place fries onto a rimmed baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with olive oil or spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake until crisp, gently turning with a spatula midway through cooking, 25-30 minutes.
- While fries are cooking, prepare the sauce: whisk all ingredients in a bowl until smooth. Serve with fries.