- 1 box Ancient Harvest™ Gluten-Free Veggie Curls
- 6 ounces (or 2/3 cup) pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup pitted and sliced kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup oil-packed, drained sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 3 cups arugula, roughly chopped
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese, to top
- Cook veggie curls according to package instructions, until slightly al dente.
- Drain and rinse in a colander with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Add pesto to the empty cooking pot and heat over medium-low until hot. Stir frequently.
- Add the olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and pasta and stir until pasta is heated through.
- Remove from heat and stir in the arugula.
- Serve immediately and top with freshly grated Parmesan.
Get Recipes Served Fresh to Your Inbox!