Creamy Pumpkin Marinara Pasta
This Creamy Pumpkin Marinara Pasta by @nutritionbymia is like fall in a bowl! Give it a try with our Supergrain Rotini.
- 1 box Ancient Harvest Supergrain Rotini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- fresh basil
- 1/4 cup parmesan, shredded
1. Cook Ancient Harvest Organic Supergrain pasta according to instructions. Drain and set aside.
2. Add oil to a large pot over medium heat and sauté onion until tender. Add garlic and sauté for another minute.
3. Add pumpkin, tomato, broth and seasonings. Bring to a boil and stir continuously for about 10 minutes.
4. In a large mixing bowl, toss pasta with sauce and divide into two servings.
5. Serve pasta with fresh grated cheese and garnish with basil.