Easy Southwestern Quinoa Salad
Looking to get lunch or dinner ready in a hurry? Throw together this delicious Southwestern salad in minutes thanks to Ancient Harvest Heat-and-Eat Quinoa. Recipe courtesy of @diythrill.
- 1 packet Ancient Harvest Heat-and-Eat Quinoa with Sea Salt (8 ounces)
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- 15 ounce can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 bottle Ranch dressing
- Heat Ancient Harvest Heat-and-Eat Quinoa in microwave on high for 90 seconds and set aside.
- Add Romain lettuce, black beans, red bell pepper, red onion, corn, and Mexican cheese to a large mixing bowl.
- Add Ancient Harvest Heat-and-Eat Quinoa to mixing bowl and toss all ingredients.
- Top salad with a drizzle of Ranch dressing and enjoy!