Sesame Garlic Noodles
A 15-minute meal that’s vegan, bursting with flavor AND packs in plant-based protein? Yes, please! Try these Sesame Garlic Noodles by Desiree of ICanYouCanVegan, made with Ancient Harvest POW! Red Lentil Linguine.
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 package Ancient Harvest POW! Red Lentil Linguine
- ½ tbsp sriracha (optional)
- ¼ cup soy sauce + ½ tsp sesame oil (double if desired)
- salt and pepper to taste
- sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Bring a medium sized pot of water to a boil.
- While waiting on the water to reach a boil, add 2 tsp of toasted sesame oil to a large pan over a medium heat. Once heated, add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant.
- Next, add your sliced red pepper and broccoli to the pan. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, and optional sriracha sauce then set aside.
- By now, the pot of water should be boiling. Add the POW Red Lentil Linguine and stir consistently, still keeping an eye on the veggies.
- Once the pasta is done, add the pasta to the veggie pan using a slotted spoon. Alternate between adding the soy sauce mixture and noodles until all pasta is transferred. Stir to combine.
- Plate and serve immediately. Garnish with sesame seeds (optional). Enjoy!