Vegan Quinoa Tacos
Taco Tuesday is getting a plant-based makeover! Try these vegan quinoa tacos by @veggieworldrecipes for a new way to enjoy quinoa.
- 1 cup Ancient Harvest Harmony Quinoa
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can sweet corn
- 2 large chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- splash of olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin
- salt and pepper to taste
- avocado and parlsey (or cilantro) to top
- corn tortillas
- Heat a large pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil, followed by the chopped onion and minced garlic. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain your can of beans and can of corn and add them to the pan.
- Add the vegetable broth, chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, quinoa, paprika, and cumin. Cover the pan and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the liquid has pretty much evaporated.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Take off heat.
- Heat your tortillas on a clean pan for 10-15 seconds on each side. Then add your taco mix to the tortillas and top with chopped avocado and parsley or cilantro.