We’re constantly finding inspiration for delicious and nutritious recipes from our friends on Instagram. Whether it’s a brand new ingredient or just a new way of preparing an old favorite, our fellow foodies are offering up vibrant, simple and mouthwatering recipes that look great and taste even better.
Did you know that Ancient Harvest Organic Quinoa is already washed and rinsed? So, instead of rinsing those nutty little grains at home, all you need to do is boil water and add your favorite mix-ins for a delicious and powerfully protein-packed meal in a snap.
7 Delicious High-Protein Recipes
1. This super fresh salad by @streetsmart.rd is so easy and vibrant, it’s immediately going on our to-do list! Ancient Harvest™ Quinoa plus carrots, red peppers, black beans and cilantro, topped with any dressing your taste buds desire.
2. This Asian quinoa salad by @pumpkinandpb, featuring Ancient Harvest™ Quinoa and yummy sesame miso dressing, would make an excellent protein-packed side salad or snack for busy days.
3. 7 minutes. That’s all the time you need to whip up this smartly balanced salad, complete with beneficial fats, fiber, protein and carbs. Made by @lifeisyum with Ancient Harvest™ Harmony Quinoa, mixed greens, northern beans, steamed broccoli, kalamata olives, red onion, garlic, feta, hummus, olive oil and lemon juice.
4. This harvest quinoa bowl by @nourishwithwholefoods is screaming winter comfort—and bursting with protein, to boot. Ancient Harvest™ Harmony Quinoa, roasted butternut squash, pomegranate seeds, dill, shallots, fresh-squeezed orange juice, and apple cider vinegar.
6. Vegan AND pumped up with protein, this fast-fix snack is perfect when you’re on the go, go, go. Made by @wholeheartedlyhannah with Ancient Harvest™ Traditional Quinoa, massaged kale, black beans, curry cashews, ginger dressing and truffle popcorn (!).
7. If the winter blues have you down, take a bite out of this berry and basil quinoa salad by @thecollegedish. Inspired by warm, sunny days, it’s made with Ancient Harvest™ Inca Red Quinoa, berries, mango, fresh basil and an easy homemade dressing.