- Toss butternut squash and cauliflower florets with olive oil and salt. Roast for 25 minutes at 400°.
- Prepare Ancient Harvest Supergrain Penne according to box instructions. Set aside.
- In a wide bottom skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Add garlic and shallots, cook until translucent.
- Turn heat to medium, then add zucchini and carrots. Cook for three minutes stirring often. Turn heat to medium high and add cream. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes until cream begins to thicken.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir constantly for two minutes. Reduce heat to low and add remaining vegetables and pasta.
- Mix gently until all ingredients are coated with sauce. Season with salt and pepper then garnish with basil ribbons.
Optional: Add 1 grilled or roasted sliced chicken breast on top.