When you take the traditional flavor from Buffalo wings and toss in protein-packed penne, the end result might just send your taste buds over the edge. Oh, and don’t forget the shredded carrots, chopped celery, and blue cheese crumbles! For dessert, cool down with a chilled Dark Chocolate Quinoa Pudding as the perfect pairing for this spicy pasta dish.
Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad with Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 box Ancient Harvest™ Green Lentil & Quinoa Penne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 2 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Strain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat and brown the chicken on both sides. Once cooked through, allow to cool before shredding with a fork.
- Mix together Greek yogurt, ranch seasoning and buffalo sauce. Toss with cooled noodles, shredded chicken, carrots and celery.
- Divide mixture into 4 bowls and top with blue cheese crumbles.