Tis the season for sweet summer corn, and we’re taking full advantage of it with this quick-and-easy pasta salad recipe. While we love a good corn-on-the-cob recipe, what we love even more is combining the season’s bright and flavorful veggies to create a vibrant summer dish! Plus, this vegetable pasta dish can be ready to enjoy in just 15 minutes and with our protein pasta, you’ll be packing in 25g of plant-based protein in every serving.
Sweet Corn and Tomato Pasta Salad with a Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 1 box Ancient Harvest™ Green Lentil & Quinoa Penne
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 ears of corn, cooked with kernels sliced from the cob
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Freshly ground black pepper
Light Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon basil, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, corn kernels, basil and Parmesan. Add cooled noodles and toss.
- Wisk together all vinaigrette ingredients. Drizzle over pasta, and toss to combine.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.