15-Minute Veggie and Protein Pasta
Get a delicious and nutritious dinner on the table in no time! Try this recipe by Maria Marlowe created for the Quick and Healthy Dinners demo in NYC.
- 1/2 box (4 oz) POW! Pasta red lentil rotini
- 2 cups frozen veggie mix 1.5 cups marinara tomato sauce
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. hemp seeds
- Pink salt to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Bring pot of water to a boil, add POW! Pasta Red Lentil Rotini and cook for 8 minutes.
- Add the frozen veggies to the pasta water a minute or two later, to cook at same time (they typically need 5-7 minutes, see package). Test for pasta and veggie doneness before draining.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over low heat, add marinara sauce and spinach.
- When pasta and veggies are done, add them to the sauce, mix well.
- Top with basil if desired, hemp seeds, a pinch of pink salt and red pepper flakes to taste.