Banana and Almond Butter Quinoa Flakes
Cozy up with this sweet bowl of Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes. Try this recipe by @sailor_bailey and make it your own with your favorite fruit and nut toppings.
- 2/3 cups of cooked Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes (cooked according to package). Sub almond milk for water
- Dash of salt
- 1/2 sliced banana
- Small handful of blueberries and or blackberries
- 1 tbs of Almond butter
- 1 tbs of honey
- 1 tsp bee pollen (optional)
- 1 tsp of cinnamon or coconut sugar for extra sweetness
- Bring nut milk or water to a boil, add Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes and the dash of salt
- Simmer on a low boil for 90 seconds
- Remove from heat and pour in serving bowl
- Add sliced banana, stir in too add sweetness.
- Add other fresh fruit to bowl
- Stir in honey and nut butter
- Sprinkle bee pollen and cinnamon and enjoy!