Chicken Fajita Pasta
Combine the best of both worlds by mixing together your favorite Mexican food with Ancient Harvest Supergrain Pasta. Get the recipe for this delicious dinner recipe by @evolvingtable.
- 8 ounces of Ancient Harvest Supergrain Linguine
- 1 pound chicken breasts cut into thin slices
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 bell peppers thinly sliced
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups salsa mild
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded, optional
Chicken Fajita Marinade:
- 1 Tbsp. Lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce gluten-free
- 2 tsp. Honey
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 avocado cut into cubes, optional
- Cilantro optional
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Whisk together chicken fajita marinade ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Add sliced chicken and marinade to a gallon-sized ziplock bag. Marinade chicken for 10-15 minutes.
- Saute peppers, onion, and ½ teaspoon salt in olive oil over medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Push vegetables to the side of the skillet and add chicken with marinade. Cook for 6-8 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add linguine, cheese, and salsa. Stir until combined and heat up for 2 minutes over medium heat.
- Serve with cilantro and avocado. Enjoy!