This gingerbread granola by @erinliveswhole is gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free and ready in less than thirty minutes. Give it a try for a delicious breakfast or snack.
- 3.5 cups Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup, room temp
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together quinoa flakes, spices, and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix together coconut oil, maple syrup, molasses, and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and stir till combined.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour onto baking sheet and flatten down to about 1/2 inch thick with spatula.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes or until golden brown.