Green Lentil Spaghetti with Broccoli and Edamame
Give spaghetti night a twist! Try this POW! Green Lentil Spaghetti recipe with broccoli, edamame and tahini.
- 1, 8 oz Ancient Harvest Green Lentil Spaghetti
- 2 and 1/2 tbs olive oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup diced shallot
- 3 cup thinly sliced broccoli florets
- 2/3 cups chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2-3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or 2%)
- 5 tbsp tahini, stirred well
- 2.5 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tbs + 1 tsp gluten-free tamari
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Optional topping: Sriracha
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions, until just tender.
- Drain and rinse in a colander with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Heat a large pan over medium with 1/2 TBSP olive oil.
- Cook shallot until starting to brown. Stir frequently.
- Add broccoli and cook until and cook until heated through.
- Add the sauce to the pan and stir until hot.
- Toss in the pasta and cook until heated through.
- Season with salt to taste. If desired, top with Sriracha.