Power Protein Ramen
Move over, store-bought ramen. Take a hike, take-out ramen. This homemade version, inspired by My New Roots who makes her own dashi, is about to take center stage! With 25g of plant-based protein and 12g of fiber, these deliciously gluten-free noodles are going to change the way you look at this beloved Japanese dish. Warm, comforting, filling and totally slurpable, you’ll want to make this recipe again and again.
- 3-4 bunches bok choy
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 2 yellow onions, sliced
- 2 medium- or hard-boiled eggs
- 8 cups vegetable broth, or 4 cups broth and 4 cups water
- 1 box Ancient Harvest POW!™ Green Lentil Spaghetti
- Red cabbage, chopped, for serving
- Optional: garnish with red pepper flakes, miso, tamari, ginger
- Stir-fry the bok choy over medium-high heat until tender.
- Pour broth into a pot and bring to boil. Add the noodles and cook according to package instructions.
- Once the noodles are done cooking, ladle the broth and noodles into bowls. Add all other ingredients and toppings as desired.