- 1 banana
- 1 whole egg (if you are vegan you can use a chia or flaxseed egg)
- 2 tsp peanut butter
- 1/3 almond milk
- 3-4 dates
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 1/2 cup of Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes
- Minced nuts (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Chia seeds (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a blender, beat the almond milk together with the dates.
- In a bowl, mix the banana, egg, peanut butter and almond milk along with the dates.
- Pour the oats, Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes, baking powder, nuts, chia, cinnamon and salt into the wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the mixture on the baking sheet and repeat until finished. Flatten them gently (like the shape of cookies).
- Bake cookies for 15-17 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes, then transfer them to your favorite dish and let cool completely.
Enjoy at room temperature or slightly reheated in a microwave.