Raw Gingerbread Men Cookies
We love finding a nutritious twist on a classic recipe, and we can always count on @nutritionbysam for just that! Try her recipe for raw gingerbread men cookies for a little something different in your cookie tin this year.
- 1/4 cup + 3 tbsp almond flour
- 3/4 cup Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 cup pitted dates
1. In a high speed blender add almond flour, Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla, and coconut sugar.
2. Pulse until combined, then add pitted dates and blend again.
3. Form blended “dough” into little balls or flatten to use cookie cutters.
4. Sprinkle with coconut sugar & fridge to form 30 minutes-1hour