Spicy Quinoa Salad
Serve up a spicy and delicious side-dish in minutes with Ancient Harvest Heat-and-Eat Quinoa that is ready in just 90 seconds in the microwave. Get the recipe from @amandafitlife.
1 package of Ancient Harvest Heat-and-Eat Quinoa with Sea Salt
1 head of corn on the cob
1 small cucumber
Handful of cherry tomatoes
1/2 of an avocado
1 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp. feta
Pink himalayan sea salt
Red pepper flakes
- Cook the @ancientharvest quinoa according to packet instructions.
- Transfer to a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- Chop up the cucumber and tomatoes and add it to the bowl.
- Shave off the corn on the cob and add to bowl. Give it a stir.
- Dice up half of an avocado and set aside.
- Add olive oil and seasonings to bowl – season to your liking for spice level.
- Give it one more good stir, then top with avocado chunks and feta.
- Serve with grilled chicken and an arugula salad and enjoy!