Vegetarian Quinoa Quesadilla
Meal prep a batch of quinoa at the beginning of the week or use Ancient Harvest Heat and Eat Quinoa to make these quick vegetarian quesadillas in no time. Recipe by @megsmealplanning.
- 1 tortilla
- 2 tbsp cooked Ancient Harvest Quinoa
- 1 tbsp frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook frozen spinach according to package directions.
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat.
- On half of the tortilla, add the quinoa, spinach, and cheese. Fold in half.
- Place quesadilla in skillet and cook over medium low heat until browned, a few minutes.
- Flip and repeat.
- Remove from pan, cut into wedges, and serve.