Instead of choosing between a classic marinara, creamy alfredo or savory pesto, why not indulge in all three? The flavors in this 3 sauce dish are all baked together with our POW! Green Lentil Penne under a satisfying layer of mozzarella.
And thanks to the 25g of protein per serving in Ancient Harvest POW!™ Pasta, you can indulge in quick-and-easy comfort food favorites like this Tri-Colore Pasta Bake knowing that every bite is packed with powerful nutrition.
Tri-Colore Pasta Bake
- 1 box Ancient Harvest POW!™ Green Lentil Penne
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F and lightly oil a 9×13 baking dish.
- Cook the pasta to al dente, drain and divide into 3 bowls.
- Add a sauce to each bowl, and toss noodles to coat.
- Keep the different sauces in separate sections as you add the noodles to the pan. Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for 20 minutes, or until top of cheese starts to turn golden brown. Serve immediately.