After preparing a delicious homemade meal, the last thing you want to do is hand wash multiple pots and pans. Fortunately, cleanup is a breeze for this Gluten-Free Pasta with Shrimp recipe, because everything is cooked in the same pot! While this recipe calls for spinach and tomatoes, feel free to mix in your favorite vibrant veggies.
1 Pot Gluten-Free Pasta with Shrimp Ingredients
1 box Ancient Harvest™ Red Lentil & Quinoa Pasta Rotelle
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 onion, chopped
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 handfuls baby spinach
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Salt and pepper to taste
3 cups water
½ pound shrimp, pre-cooked
Garnish with Parmesan cheese
- Place a large pot over medium-low heat, add olive oil, chopped onions and garlic, cooking until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant.
- Stir in spinach and tomatoes, followed by red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- When spinach begins to wilt, turn heat to high and add 3 cups water and bring to a boil.
- Once water is boiling, add Ancient Harvest™ Red Lentil & Quinoa Rotelle, stirring well.
- When half of the water has boiled down, stir in shrimp and continue to stir until all the water is absorbed.
- Transfer to a serving dish, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy.