Summertime is meant for getting outdoors and trying new activities, which means quick-and-easy dinners are a must. This gluten-free pasta salad recipe is bursting with flavor from a homemade lemon vinaigrette, made with simple, wholesome ingredients. Cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, onions and olives are tossed with our protein-packed pasta noodles before being drizzled with a sweet lemon vinaigrette make the perfect summer salad.
Gluten-Free Mediterranean Pasta Salad with Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
Gluten-Free Pasta Salad:
- 1 box Ancient Harvest™ Red Lentil & Quinoa Pasta Rotelle
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2/3 cup olives, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Strain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large bowl, toss noodles with cucumber, tomatoes, olives, and onions, and set aside.
- Wisk together all lemon vinaigrette ingredients, and drizzle over pasta salad. Top with feta cheese and serve.