Crispy grilled polenta is the perfect base for a black bean and avocado ceviche, and this quick-and-easy appetizer is a delicious recipe to whip up for guests! Try using any of our 5 ready-made polenta flavors to make this savory snack at home.
Polenta Tostada with Bean and Avocado Ceviche
- 1 tube Ancient Harvest™ Gluten-Free Traditional Polenta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced and divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- Add beans, avocado, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and juice from 1 lime into a mixing bowl, tossing to combine. Season with salt and pepper, toss again and set aside.
- Stir together Greek yogurt and juice from 1 lime. Set aside.
- Thinly slice polenta into even rounds, and lightly brush both sides with olive oil.
- Preheat grill to medium high and grill polenta for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Top with salsa, drizzle with lime yogurt and serve.