Start with our gluten-free Supergrain Pasta™ Linguine, add a handful of simple, wholesome ingredients and you’ve got a balanced meal in a flash. This earthy pasta dish is tossed with citrusy collard greens, turnips and white beans for a dinner that does it all: protein, beneficial carbs, veggies, gluten-free and ready in less than 20 minutes.
Lemony Collard Greens Pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 15–ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bunch collard greens, ribs removed and thinly sliced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Half lemon, juiced
- 2 boxes Ancient Harvest™ Supergrain Pasta™ Linguine
- 2-3 small turnips, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh dill, minced
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil, for serving
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat the oil and cook the garlic and pepper flakes until tender and fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in white beans and collard greens and cook, stirring often until the beans are lightly browned and the collards are bright green and tender, about 5 minutes. Add lemon zest and drizzle in lemon juice.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package instructions, until al dente.
- Divide pasta between plates and top with lemon greens and beans, sliced turnips, dill, and parmesan cheese. Finish with a sprinkle of salt and pepper to taste and drizzle of olive oil.