Superfood Quinoa Blackberry Breakfast Bars
Sneaking a special treat into a lunchbox is always a good idea, but what if you could make it just a little more nutritious than the average cookie? One of our favorite and most versatile ingredients is quinoa, and believe it or not, it makes a great addition to sweet (or savory) baked goods.
Here are some of our favorite recipes that have that nutty grain baked in, and still have that taste of sweet that kiddos (and adults!) crave after lunch.
5 Recipes For Surprise Sweet Snacks
1. Honey Nut Quinoa Flake Granola
2. Peanut Butter Buckeye with Popped Quinoa
3. Quinoa Chocolate Cherry Energy Bites
4. Quinoa Flake Cinnamon Toffee Chip Blondies
5. Superfood Quinoa Blackberry Breakfast Bars (pictured above)