Winter may not offer the bounty of produce that spring and summer give us, but it shepherds in the season of steaming soups, comforting pastas, warming breakfasts and all the foods that give you the warm and fuzzies. And when you cook with Ancient Harvest pre-rinsed quinoas and gluten-free Supergrain Pasta and our new plant-based protein POW! Pasta, you can be sure your meals are going to be as nutritious as they are flavorful.
10 Nutritious Cozy Winter Recipes
1. Vegetarian Pumpkin & Kale Protein Pasta Bake — boasting 25g of plant-based protein and rich seasonal flavors.
2. Chili and Polenta Cobbler — a savory and twist on a cobbler, made with our Non-GMO Project verified Polenta.
3. Gluten-Free Mac & Cheese Quinoa Bites — elevating classic mac and cheese with plant-based protein, gluten-free noodles rolled into balls, then coated with quinoa.
4. Tandoori-Style Yogurt Chicken with Curried Ancient Grains — a hearty way to spice up your weeknight cooking.
5. Winter Harvest Quinoa Oatmeal — warm quinoa cereal brimming with harvest flavors: apple cider, butternut squash, pecans and cranberries.
6. Fall-Flavored Protein Pasta with Butternut Squash — with crispy sage and toasted pine nuts, made with our POW! Red Lentil Rotini pasta.
7. Root Vegetable Minestrone — hearty, soul-warming, full of protein and comes together in a flash with ingredients you probably already have.
8. Vegan Quinoa Risotto with Kale & Peas — unbelievably decadent gluten-free risotto made with our quinoa, and a perfect weekend dinner.
9. Maple Cinnamon Quinoa Granola — add wholesome grains, fiber, protein and carbs to your yogurt, fruit, cereal and smoothies.
10. Baked Pasta with Cauliflower Sauce — nourish your body with plant-based proteins, fiber, veggies and leafy greens.