Mangos are deliciously in season all summer, and their juicy flavor adds a tropical touch to this sweet summer pasta salad that can be ready in less than 10 minutes.
This superfood stunner packs in favorites like avocado, spinach, and the lentils and quinoa in our protein-packed pasta, but it’s the mango and tangy balsamic glaze that make this combo completely craveable. Try mixing in different nuts like pistachios, almonds or walnuts, and even tossing in extra berries for an extra burst of flavor.
Mango Avocado Pasta Salad
- 1 box Ancient Harvest™ Green Lentil & Quinoa Pasta Penne
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups packed spinach
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup hard feta, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pistachio nuts
- Balsamic glaze
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. While straining, rinse noodles with cold water to keep them from continuing to cook.
- In a large bowl, toss noodles in olive oil. To the bowl, add spinach through pistachio nuts, tossing to combine.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze before serving.