Cranberry Apple Crisp
Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes are the perfect substitution for the oats you might normally find in a fruit crumble. Try this delicious recipe created by @PrettyLifeGirls.
- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons gluten-free baking flour
- 1-1/2 cups Ancient Harvest Quinoa Flakes
- 1/2 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour.
- Pour into six greased ramekins or an 11 x 17 baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes if baking in ramekins or 50-55 minutes for 11 x 17 baking, or until fruit is tender and top is browned.