‘Tis the season of holiday cheer, peppermint mochas and generosity, yes—but it’s also perhaps the busiest time of the year. Between work, parties, fitting in gym time, shopping, baking, cooking and more parties, your diet can easily be neglected. So instead, fuel your holiday schedule with good-for-you, gluten-free and protein-packed meals.
What you need are no-fuss, balanced recipes that will keep you supercharged, satisfied and energized for your never-ending to-do list. Here are 10 perfect pasta recipes that fit the bill—all made with our Supergrain Pasta™ and POW! Pasta, packed with plant-based nutrition and all deliciously gluten-free.
Ancient Harvest Supergrain Pasta Dishes
1. Harvest Veggie Skillet Mac & Cheese — bursting with yummy harvest veggies that will keep you full and sated for hours.
2. Gluten-Free Coconut Thai Noodle Soup — comforting Thai goodness in a bowl that’s much more delicious than take-out.
3. Green Lentil & Quinoa Supergrain Penne Pasta Bake — like classic lasagna but with a Supergrain upgrade, for extra protein, fiber and gluten-free benefits. (pictured above)
4. Feta Alfredo with Red Lentil & Quinoa Rotelle — feta alfredo and gluten-free noodles make this an incredibly rich pasta.
5. Butternut Squash Shells and Cheese — a twist on mac and cheese, updated for the season with savory-sweet butternut squash.
Ancient Harvest POW! Pasta Dishes #POWPunch
1. Protein Pasta Salad with Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese — a little spicy, a little cheesy and packed with protein for long-lasting satiety.
2. Gouda Spinach Breakfast Pasta Hash — perfect fuel for breakfast or dinner with 25g of protein and lots of veggies.
3. Rotini with Spinach Hemp Pesto — perfectly balanced with nut-free pesto, and deliciously protein-packed.
4. Roasted Cauliflower and Snap Pea Pasta — boasting 25g of plant-based protein, and perfect for busy and cozy winter nights alike.
5. Sundried Tomato and Kale Mac & Cheese — another elevated mac and cheese rendition that’s packed with protein and greens, and made with simple ingredients.